Web Physiotherapy Throughout Quebec
Our physiotherapists are here to help you to take back control of your body!
Why Web McKenzie / Orthopedic Physio?
- Convenience: It is a practical method of receiving treatment at home or work
- Time: Avoid traffic and travel time
- One-on-one treatment with our proven active approach
- Allows a virtual analysis of your home or office workstation
- Focuses on your independence through specific exercises and education
What does a physiotherapist do during an online session?
An online physiotherapy session will typically include the following:
- A complete history to have a good understanding of your problem
- An emphasis on what factors irritate or improve your pain to understand the source of your problem
- An analysis of your posture and how it may affect your symptoms
- An analysis of your home workstation, and your posture in your household chairs, in your bed and your kitchen
- An analysis of your movements of the affected areas
- Demonstrations and correction of strengthening/stretching exercises or any other necessary types of exercises
- Teaching of effective manual self-treatment techniques with the use of household items or with the help of family member or friend if needed
- Self-massage techniques
- Education about activities that have a positive or negative effect on your condition
- Advice on how to return to your usual activities
- Answers to all other questions
Is Web physiotherapy effective?
Our clients are very satisfied with the service and pleasantly surprised with what we can do online.
Which type of clientele can use the Web physiotherapy service?
- Private patients
What do you need to use the Web physiotherapy service?
- A Internet connection
- A device with a webcam and a microphone, which is often integrated in smartphones, tablets and most computers
- An area appropriate to perform movements and exercises
What Are the Steps to Follow?
Call now to make an appointment with one of our experienced physiotherapists from the comfort of your home at (514) 767-6858, or click below.
- Laetitia Bourgeon, Pht. DPT., Cert. MDT
- Monica Chan, Pht., M.Sc., Cert. MDT
- Eduardo Correa, Pht., Dip. MDT
- Dana Dufour, Pht., M.Sc., Cert MDT
- Kalem Kachur, Pht., Dip. MDT
- Kim Kearvell, Pht., M.Sc.
- Muneeb Khan, Pht., M.Sc., Cert. MDT
- Isabelle Pearson, Pht., M.Sc., Cert. MDT, Dip. PT Sport
- Olga Sofia Ramos da Silva Vieira, Pht.
- Eric Wou, Pht., M.Sc.