Our objective is to empower you to be able to overcome your limitations and achieve your personal goals!
Why use web pelvic floor physio?
- Convenience: It is a convenient method of receiving treatment at home or work and no need for a baby-sitter
- Time: Avoiding traffic and travel time
- One-on-one treatment with our proven active approach
- Focuses on your independence through specific exercises and education
- Available throughout Quebec
Which conditions can be treated with Web Pelvic and Perineal Physio?
- Fecal Complaints
- Pain in the Pelvic Region
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse (pelvic organ descent)
- Post operative treatment (pelvic or abdominal)
- Prenatal Care
- Postpartum Care
- Sexual Complaints
- Urinary Complaints
All conditions can be evaluated! The physiotherapist will determine if your condition is likely to be improved by web physio sessions, if your condition requires an in-person session or if you need to be referred to a doctor or gynecologist.
What does a Web Pelvic and Perineal Physiotherapy evaluation include?
- A history taking where you can describe your pain or problem
- An assessment of your movements, posture and breathing to better understand your problem. Your therapist may for example assess your posture while sitting on your couch while breastfeeding your baby
- The development of your treatment plan
- Detailed education and instructions to manage your issues
- You will normally receive a home exercise program
- The ability to monitor your progress while in the comfort of your own home
- A comprehensive and effective explanation of how to self-evaluate physically, if needed
How can you get better from using our Web Physio service?
- Our professionals are trained to listen to you to understand your problems and to find solutions
- You will receive specific education, tips and instructions on how to manage your problem during your daily activities
- You will be in charge of your progress
What do i need to connect?
- You will need access to a device that allows you to be seen through a camera (ex: laptop, tablet, cellphone, webcam) as well as a microphone (which is usually integrated in these same devices). A wired connection to the internet is preferred, or at least a location close to your wifi router.
- Please ensure that your insurance covers web physiotherapy services.
Your privacy is important to us
The confidentiality of the services is our priority: we use an encrypted service to easily and securely connect with you and there will be no exposure of intimate areas in our sessions. We will be in a private treatment room in our office during the session to maintain your privacy.
How do I Make an Appointment?
Take control of your health and start feeling better TODAY!