Our physiotherapists accept CSST, SAAQ, and most private insurance plans. We serve Verdun, Lasalle, Lachine, the South West as well as Greater Montreal.
Call Active Solution Physiotherapy Verdun for an appointment with our experienced physiotherapists:
We are looking for patients for a physiotherapy course who will receive a free evaluation and 1-2 free treatments! Click to find out more.
Our Physiotherapy Services
Orthopedic and Sport Physiotherapy
Active Solution Physiotherapy Verdun primarily uses the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) for the treatment of orthopedic/musculoskeletal problems.
Our physiotherapy clinic is open evenings and Saturdays and bill most insurance plans directly!
Click the link to see a list of some of the orthopedic/ musculoskeletal problems our physiotherapists treat.
Why do we use the McKenzie Method of Physiotherapy/MDT
- Focus on active physiotherapy
- Simple, but surprisingly effective exercises, which can also be used to prevent recurrence
- Proven reliability and effectiveness
- Often effective when other approaches have failed
Advantages of the McKenzie Method/MDT for the patient
- Fast changes occur in the majority of patients, often on the first visit
- Within three sessions most patients know if the approach works for them
- Most patients require 5 sessions or less
- Specific home exercises to allow you to progress between sessions
Read about the McKenzie Method/MDT of physiotherapy.