Orthopedic and Sport Physiotherapy
Active Solution Physiotherapy primarily uses the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) for the treatment of orthopedic/musculoskeletal problems.
Click here see some of the orthopedic/ musculoskeletal problems our physiotherapists treat.
Why do we use the McKenzie Method of Physiotherapy/MDT
- Focus on active physiotherapy
- Simple, but surprisingly effective exercises, which can also be used to prevent recurrence
- Proven reliability and effectiveness
- Often effective when other approaches have failed
Advantages of the McKenzie Method/MDT for the patient
- Fast changes occur in the majority of patients, often on the first visit
- Within 3 sessions most patients know if the approach works for them
- Most patients require 5 sessions or less
- Specific home exercises to allow you to progress between sessions
Read about the McKenzie Method/MDT of physiotherapy.