types of problems treated
why use McKenzie/Orthopedic Web Physio
- Convenience: It is a convenient method of receiving treatment at home or work
- Time: Avoiding traffic and travel time
- One-on-one treatment with our proven active approach
- Allows a virtual analysis of your home or office workstation
- Focuses on your independence through specific exercises and education
Read more about the McKenzie method/ MDT
What does web McKenzie/orthopedic physio entail?
The evaluation will typically go as follows:
- A history taking where you can explain your pain or problem.
- An assessment of your movements to better understand your problem.
- A sectionto perform specific exercises to confirm the relationship between the exercise and a potential therapeutic effect on your pain.
- A complete history to have a good understanding of our problem
- An emphasis on what can irritate and improve your pain to understand the source of your problem.
- An anlysis of your posture and their effects on your symptoms
- An analysis of your workstation at home and your posture in your usual chairs, in your bed and your kitchen
- An analysis of your movements of the affected areas
- Demonstrations and correction of strengthening/ stretching exercises or any other type of exercises
- Teaching of effective manual self-treatment techniques with the use of household items or with the help of family member or friend if needed
- Self-massage techniques
- Education about activities that have a positive or negative effect on your condition
- Notices to return to your usual activities
- Answers to all our questions
Why our approach works for a web service?
- Simple exercises that can have rapid effects on your pain, stiffness and function
- We put a strong emphasis on teaching you how take control of your pain
- We instruct you about how to avoid irritating activities
- When more force is required, we are often able to use household equipment or family member/friend to replace our hands-on-techniques
What do you need for a Web physiotherapy appointment?
- A Internet connection
- A device with a webcam and a microphone, which is often integrated to a smartphone, a tablet or most of the computers.
- Our telehealth provider uses an encrypted web browser page to easily and securely connect with you, and you will not be recorded
- Please ensure that your insurance covers web physiotherapy services.
Which type of clientele can use Web physiotherapy?
is web physio effective?
Our clients are very satisfied and pleasantly surprised with what we can offer online.
How do I Make an Appointment?
- Call us at (514) 767-6858, or click the button below.
- Our receptionist will email you the necessary. documents to complete, and will test your connection with us.
- Reconnect a few minutes before your appointment time.