The clinic is still open despite COVID-19!
Are you fed up of dealing with your pain?
Our experienced web physiotherapists are here to help you from the comfort of your home!
Call now to make an appointment at (514) 767-6858 or click below.
Do Web Physio is working?
Our clients are very satisfied and surpringly of what we can do online. Read more about what a physiotherapist can do online.
Why use Web Physio?
- Convenience: It is a convenient method of receiving treatment at home or work
- Time: Avoiding traffic and travel time
- One-on-one treatment with our proven active approach
- Allows a virtual analysis of your home or office workstation
- Focuses on your independence through specific exercises and education
Our primary goal is to empower you to control and treat your pain and functional deficits!
What does it entail?
The evaluation will typically go as follows:
Why our approach works for a web service?
- You will need access to a device that allows you to be seen through a camera (ex: laptop, tablet, cellphone, webcam) as well as a microphone (which is usually integrated in these same devices).
- Our telehealth provider uses an encrypted web browser page to easily and securely connect with you, and you will not be recorded
- Please ensure that your insurance covers web physiotherapy services.
Take control of your symptoms today! Book an appointment with our experienced physiotherapists to help get you back to the activities that you love!
Also available for Perineal and Pelvic, Vestibular and Pediatric physiotherapy. Click to find out more!